On 17 June 2021, the Supreme People's Court ("SPC") held a press conference to announce the release of the Rules of Online Litigation of People's Court ("the Rules").
- Judicial authorities release guideline, typical cases to clarify justifiable self-defense
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
China's first court for handling labor disputes opened in Suzhou, Jiangsu province, on Friday to better protect workers' rights and maintain good relations between employers and employees.
- Serving justice to serve the people
- Video copyright clash sparks compromise call
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration